Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Trent

Trent
A man of many secrets, Trent was sent to protect Samantha and would do anything to see to her safety and well being. He's built like a truck and looks like an Irish warrior. His eyes no matter what color can make you forget the meaning of time. He could make a woman's heart skip a beat and a man's ego go down the drain. He's your ultimate hero but has flaws that make you want him even more. Take a look at "The Guardian's Kiss" to see if he gets the girl, saves the day, and reveals his secrets. " I reached my hand out to touch the soft down of his wings. He shuttered under my touch with a sense of pure satisfaction. He steadily unfolded his wings, the left one caressed my skin and sent a wave of serenity over me. I laid back against the bed to take in the full affect of his wing's presence. He stretched his wings out to their full span and a lacy veil spread over my body. He furled them back into place and they slowly shimmered back into oblivion. All that was left behind was his intricate translucent tattoo. "~ Sam about Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment