Sunday, October 30, 2011

Finally!!!

It's finally going to print. Grammar, spelling, and structure have been looked at and I hope it now reads smoother. A few details have been fixed and now all of it is being bound into pages that will hopefully be enjoyed. I am currently working on the second installment and having this one finished (as finished as it's going to get lol) I can write without worrying about the first book. I have so many ideas of how I want the series to go. I just hope the readers agree with where I want it to go ;) I love the characters and want them to have happy endings. Getting there might be messy, gut retching and sad but somehow they all make their way to the end.

Here is what the printed cover will look :) Keep your eyes out for giveaways in the coming weeks. We will have signed copies, bookmarks, and other fun swag.

I receive the proof Tuesday!! And if everything looks good it will be available for purchase!

Have a fun and safe Halloween

Jamie D

1 comment: